- district-hosted blogs
- email addresses
- Office 365 account logins
- Staff MyEducation accounts
While all the websites and emails will still be accessible using the old addresses for the remainder of the school year, all district users should
- add a signature to your district email account notifying your correspondent’s of the change
- begin using the new access points if you edit a district-supported website or blog
- update any publicly linked addresses if you manage a school contact point (FB page, Twitter account, teacher website, etc.)
- update any public links to OneDrive documents (delete the old link, create a new shareable one, resend/repost the new link)
- log into Office365 Online using your new account login (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org) from your BROWSER. OneNote users will need to open using the browser EACH notebook they want to access later via the app or desktop to synch notebooks to the new addresses.
- If you have synchronized your Office desktop software (e.g. Word, OneNote, OneDrive) to your Office365 Online account, you will also need to open the software, sign out of your old Office account, sign in again using your new Office account information.
Instructions for how to make many of these adjustments can be found here.