Parent/Teacher Interviews will be held in the North Gym and North Cafeteria on Thursday,
November 2nd from 1:30 to 4:30 pm and 5:30 to 7:30 pm. Students are encouraged to attend with their parents/guardians.
Parents/Guardians will schedule interviews using our online scheduling system, parents/guardians must first register to create an account (see instructions below).
Note: The scheduling program requires that your browser accept cookies. If you are using
Internet Explorer, go to ‘Tools’, then ‘Internet Options’, then ‘Privacy’ then ‘Advanced’, then
select “override automatic cookie handling”. Firefox users should have not difficulty fully
accessing the site.
Parents/Guardians may register for the site at any time. Interview sign-up begins Thursday, October 18th @4:00 pm and Monday, October 30th @10:00 pm.
Using the Online Scheduling System:
- Click here: Schedule Your Student/Parent-Teacher Interviews. If you have not yet registered, click on the link that says “Register”
- Enter the required information and click “Register Now”. You are now registered.
- Enter your selected Username and Password to Login.
- Click “Add a Student” to register your student(s). Enter the first and last name of your
- Between Thursday, October 18th @4:00 pm and Monday, October 3oth @10:00 pm, you may select “Appointments” on the home screen. Follow the online directions to book appointments for individual teachers.
NOTE: In cases where teachers need to speak with the parents/guardians of specific students about specific concerns best discussed in person, teachers may contact you to schedule your visit before the system opens for parent bookings. e.g. “I’d like to meet with you during interviews to discuss your student’s progress. Can we meet at 2:30?” In this case, the teacher’s schedule will display only that they are “not available” at 2:30 and it will not print on your appointment schedule, but you should keep the appointment at meet the teacher at 2:30 as pre-arranged.
Altered Bell Schedule
On November 2nd, the bell schedule will be:
1st period: 8:40 – 9:30
2nd period: 9:37 – 10:27
Break: 10:27 – 10:37
3rd period: 10:43 – 11:33
4th period: 11:40 – 12:30