The Cafeteria opens Monday, Sept. 28, 2020. Please note the following:
- The cafeteria is a Common Area and masks are required.*
- Enter through the main foyer; the outside doors are exits only.
- Sanitize your hands if you are arrive from outside the North building.
- Starting Oct. 8, 2020–LIMITED SEATING AVAILABLE–Students may only sit at places marked with an X.
- Students will not have access to microwaves or hot water.
- All food items for sale will be individually pre-packaged.
- Only students intending to buy food items should be in line for food service.
- Students waiting for their friends should wait outside, in the courtyard.
- When in line, stand on the social distance markers and follow the instructions of the Noon Hour Supervisor(s) and cafeteria staff.
*except for documented, medical exemptions.
- Food service at BNS is provided by Corporate Classics.
- Food service is only available in the North Cafeteria and is only accessible to Burnaby North students and staff; the former South Caf is now part of the North Burnaby Adult Education Centre.
- The Caf will be open only for mid-morning snacks (10:00-10:30 AM) and Lunch (11:25 AM – 12:15 PM). Early morning service may be added at a later date.
- Payment will be by cash, debit, or credit.
- The Caf will offer the same limited menu every day (below).
North Cafeteria–Daily Menu
The specific ingredients/flavour of items marked with a * will be determined daily (but not posted here).
- Baked Loaf Slice*
- Cinnamon Roll
- Rice Krispie Square
- Apple Turnover
- Egg Muffin Sandwich
- Breakfast Wrap
Grab and Go
- Yogurt Parfait*
- Fruit Cup
- Chicken Caesar Salad
- Vegetarian Sandwich and/or Wrap*
- Protein Sandwich and/or Wrap*
- Beef Burger
- Beef Burger with Cheese
- Chicken Burger
- Veggie Burger
- Chicken Strips with Fries
- Sausage Roll
- Hot Dog
- French Fries
- Tater Tots
- Assorted cold beverages (cans/bottles)