Welcome back! Here’s the schedule for Tuesday Sept 7th.
- See the Start of School Info for September page for detailed instructions.
- Read a copy of the letter previously emailed to families.. If you didn’t receive the email, please verify your contact information is complete/accurate in MyEducation. If you need to make changes, please contact the office.
Tuesday, Sept. 7th Burnaby North Leadership students and the Administrative Team will be at all exterior doors and throughout the school property to help students find their classrooms.
- Room numbers:
- South Building – Rooms that have up two digits i.e. from 1-26A
- North Building- Rooms starting with 100 (first floor), Rooms starting with 200 (second floor),
- Rooms starting with 300 (third floor)
- Rooms with Exterior Doors in the horseshoe parking area start with 400.
- Room numbers:
Leadership students will be wearing t-shirts that say “Leadership” and wearing a Burnaby North lanyard and will be able to assist students as they navigate campus.
All students will only go to their Period 1 class on September 7th
- 11:00-11:30 – Gr 9-12 students go to their Period 1 classroom (see student schedule in MyEd)
- Soccer Academy students & Industry Training students (who are at Cariboo for Sem 1) please go to the Library
- Any grade 9-12 students who do not have Period 1 class are asked to review the Opening Day PowerPoint.
- 1:00 -2:30 – Gr 8 students go directly to their Period 1 Classroom (see MyEd schedule)
- Leadership students will be in each grade 8 classroom and will take the class on a school tour following their P1 class