Caregivers* are invited to attend our school’s Open House event on January 25th.
*Due to limited space availability, we request that no more than two caregivers per student attend.
The Open House Night will include:
- Information on course selection
- A view of our school culture
- New school update
- An understanding of registration procedures
- Information about graduation requirements
- An overview of Career Programs and Youth Train and Trades Programs
- An opportunity to meet school staff
**Leadership will also have a table to collect donations for the canned food drive
6:00pm to 7:30pm: Department & Program Information Displays (North Cafeteria, open house dpt map)
- 6:30pm to 7:15pm: Grade 7 Parent Information Session (North Gym)
- 7:30pm to 8:00pm: Tours of the school for Grade 7 Parents (begins in the North Gym)
- Gr. 7 session: Learning Support Services Information Session for Grade 7 Parents (Room 218, LSS Teachers)
- Grade 8-11 session: Parent Course Selection Information Presentation (Gallery, Mr. Ashfield and Ms Mihic)