Grade 10 Timeline:
Students in Grade 10 are under the New Graduation Requirements and will complete the Career Life Education Course
Grade 11 Timeline:
Students in Grade 11 are under the New Graduation Requirements and will start to work on completing the Career Life Connections Course (this course will be completed in grade 12)
Daily Physical Activity Forms are no longer required
Grade 12 Timeline:
The following five requirements must be met in Grade 12:
- 30 hours of Work Experience
- You must have completed 30+ hours of work or volunteer experience and documented it with the Career Programs office (116a)
- Daily Physical Activity
Due dates for DPA forms:
Term 1: Nov 2, 2018
Term 2: Feb 8, 2019
Term 3: June 7, 2019
- If you are not in a school physical activity class (PE / Dance / Weight Training / Keep Fit/Marching Band, Hockey Academy, Ace-It Fitness) then print this DPA Log sheet and start logging your hours NOW. Hand this log into the Career Programs office (116a). DPA forms due at the end of each term.
You must hand in completed DPA forms on or before these dates.
- A Transition Plan
Graduation Transitions due date: November 2, 2018
- You need to complete the Graduation Transition Plan assignment by Transition Plan
- Use your computer to complete the assignment and print it out. There is no response booklet for this assignment.
- A Healthy Living Plan
Healthy Living Plan due date: December 3, 2018
- You need to complete the Healthy Living Plan assignment
- . Print out the assignment and the booklet in which you must write your responses.
- Attend an Exit Interview
You will be assigned an Exit Interviews appointment on either Thursday February 7, 2019 OR Tuesday March 12, 2019
- All Grade 12’s must complete an Exit Interview. You will dress smartly for an interview and bring your Graduation Transition Plan. Be prepared to reflect on your life so far, and explain your future plans to the interviewer. Further information will be provided closer to the time.