- This organisation offers many online resources for students and parents.
- Healthy Living Information: Student Services has a new Healthy Living section online. The counsellors will post information to help families cope with issues like Internet Safety and Coping with Stress. Cyber Hints for Parents is now posted there.
Many families have concerns about this year’s flu season. Here are some resources to help your family to make healthy choices.If your child is feeling sick and staying home, please notify the school of their absence. Be sure to keep them home until they fully recover. If your child should get sick at school, you will be called and asked to pick them up as soon as possible.
- The SD41 Health Information Site
- The BC Government Flu Information Site
- The Health Canada Flu Information Site