- This organisation offers many online resources for students and parents.
- Healthy Living Information: Student Services has a new Healthy Living section online. The counsellors will post information to help families cope with issues like Internet Safety and Coping with Stress. Cyber Hints for Parents is now posted there.
Many families have concerns about this year’s flu season. Here are some resources to help your family to make healthy choices.If your child is feeling sick and staying home, please notify the school of their absence. Be sure to keep them home until they fully recover. If your child should get sick at school, you will be called and asked to pick them up as soon as possible.
- Making Decisions about H1N1 — Information about symptoms and how to protect yourself and others
- Keep Our School Healthy — A How-To Poster from Fraser Health
- Prevention is the Key (.pdf) — A comprehensive booklet about how to protect your family and how to cope if you do become sick.
- The SD41 Health Information Site
- The BC Government Flu Information Site
- The Health Canada Flu Information Site
- Talking about sex with your child. Please refer to our information pamphlet to help you guide the conversation.
- BNS Work Habit Rubric
- Planning 10: Those families who wish to arrange “alternate delivery” of sensitive content in the Planning 10 curriculum should be aware of the “alternate delivery” guidelines.
- Graduation Portfolio: Information for Families
- ESL/ELL Support Site
- School Locator