Updated Feb. 10, 2022
January 2022 Update: New to North or want to know about our course selection process? See our Open House Presentations and our Course Selection Presentations.
NEW STUDENTS: Considering Burnaby North?
- SD41 Registration Information
- Consent Forms for Registration
- Consent Forms plus Medical Form for Burnaby schools
- Cross District and Out-of-District Applications for September 2022 are accepted during the month of February and will be made available on February 1st. Please visit https://burnabyschools.ca/registration/ to download and complete the application form. Completed application forms can be emailed to Elena Bekker at email@example.com NOTE: The Principal of the home school does not need to sign the application form.
- Grade 7 students wishing to study at Burnaby North for grade 8 can find more registration details on the Open House page.
BNS STUDENTS: Selecting Courses for Next Year?
Due to the current health & safety regulations, all course selection presentations will take place virtually this year.
- Students will receive a link to their grade’s course selection presentation through their school-based email during the week of January 17th, 2022.
- Participation in the course selection presentation for grades 8-11 students is required. Students with technology-related barriers should contact their counsellor ASAP.
- Please see below for the course selection presentation schedule, and other important deadlines
|Current Grade||Presentation Date & Time|
|Grade 8||Wednesday, January 26th, 9:00am – 10:30am|
|Grade 9||Monday, January 24th, 9:00am – 10:30am|
|Grade 10||Tuesday, January 25th, 1:00pm – 2:30pm|
|Grade 11||Tuesday, January 25th, 9:00am – 10:30am|
|February 24, 2022||April 5, 2022||April 14, 2022|
- Course Descriptions/Outlines (listed on on each department page)
- Graduation Requirements— Be sure that the courses you select each year will permit you to graduate when expected
Course Selection Presentations
- Grade 7 Course Selection Information Presentation 2022 (coming in February)
- Grades 8-9 Course Selection Information Presentation 2022
- Grades 10-11 Course Selection Information Presentation 2022
Course Selection Forms for 2022-2023 to PRINT (no digital submissions).
NOTE: All documents are designed to print on Legal (8.5″ x 14″) paper, except where noted.
- For current grade 7 students: Grade 8 Course Selection Form (Letter paper)
- For current grade 8 students: Grade 9 Course Selection Form
- For current grade 9 students: Grade 10 Course Selection Form
- For current grade 10 students: Grade 11 Course Selection Form
- For current grade 11 students: Grade 12 Course Selection Form