SCHOOL BEGINS THE TUESDAY AFTER LABOUR DAY (SEPTEMBER 4th, 2018)
- Grades 9-11’s report to their division classes at 11:00 (dismissal at 11:30)
- Grade 12’s report to the North Gym by 11:00 (dismissal from Homerooms at 11:45).
- Grade 8’s report to the North Gym at 12:30 (dismissal at 14:00))
- Division Homeroom Lists
**Scroll to the bottom of the page to view more detailed, grade specific information**
The division lists will be posted by the Saturday before school begins on the windows of the north building near the cafeteria and on the windows of the main door of the south building (Library entrance). If you are new to North, use the school maps (North & South) to help you locate your division room.
Important! Please read the following documents BEFORE the start of school. Please translate if necessary.
General School Info
- Opening Week Bell Schedule (.pdf) — Please note the different times for each grade.
- General Information & School Policies — All parents and students should be familiar with this information
- BNS Calendar
- Bell Schedules
- Find your Administrator & Counsellor (.pdf)
- Online Locker Sign-Up–Begins Aug. 28th (gr. 8) and 29th (9-12)
- School Fees– General School Fees are payable online or in person (cash or cheque).
- Student Accident Insurance Information
Technology & Media At North
- School Acceptable Use Policy for Internet/Network Access (.pdf)
- Internet/Network Agreement Form (.pdf) — must be signed and returned (if not previously submitted) for students to have permission to use school computers. Be sure to read the policy before signing.
- Media Parental Consent Form — permission form for publishing student’s work/name/photos. If you are new to the school, please complete and return the competed form to the school (division classroom or office 114).
- School Photo Information
Grade specific Information
- Grade 8 Welcome Letter (.pdf)
- Grade 8 Retreat Info & Consent form (.pdf) –Return the signed permission form to your PHE Teacher by Sept. 11, 2018
- Grades 9-12 (.pdf)