What is STS?
StudentTranscripts Service (STS) is an online application for students to view their school marks, scholarships and transcript, and send transcripts electronically.
- View grades and assessment results
- Order and send transcript to post-secondary institutions
- View transcript order, status and history
- Order and send transcript to employers
- View BC scholarships awarded, expiry and redemption status
To register for STS students will need:
- Personal Education Number (PEN)
- Full legal name
- Date of birth
- Email address
To access STS
- Go to the Ministry of Education’s Transcripts and Certificate website at http://www.StudentTranscripts.gov.bc.ca.
- Students must register for a BC Government account, a BCeID. Follow the system
prompts and register for STS. Finally log-in to StudentTranscripts Service using the
- From the STS Dashboard you can make post-secondary institution selections, view transcript, view assessment results, and send transcripts immediately.