If you are looking to get a copy of your transcript, please see the information below.
What is STS?
StudentTranscripts Service (STS) is an online application for students to view their school marks, scholarships and transcript, and send transcripts electronically.
- View grades and assessment results
- Order and send transcript to post-secondary institutions
- View transcript order, status and history
- Order and send transcript to employers
- View BC scholarships awarded, expiry and redemption status
To register for STS students will need:
- Personal Education Number (PEN)
- Full legal name
- Date of birth
- Email address
To access STS
- Go to the Ministry of Education’s Transcripts and Certificate website at http://www.StudentTranscripts.gov.bc.ca.
- Students must register for a BC Government account, a BCeID. Follow the system
prompts and register for STS. Finally log-in to StudentTranscripts Service using the
- From the STS Dashboard you can make post-secondary institution selections, view transcript, view assessment results, and send transcripts immediately.