February is registration month for the 2020-21 school year. Priority placement is given to those who apply to the programs below by the deadline of Thursday February 27, 2020
Please note that schools will be closed on February 28 while staff attend Professional Development, so no registrations will be accepted that day.
- Students who would like to enrol in one of our Programs of Choice (some programs have earlier application deadlines, please check the District’s website: burnabyschools.ca)
- Students who would like to enrol in one of our Language Programs: French Immersion and Mandarin Language Arts
- Students who are starting Kindergarten next September
- Students who will be new to the District or are living outside of Burnaby
- Students who would like to attend another school other than their home school (cross-district transfer)
LEARN MORE about the registration and application process. Submissions are made at the individual school to which you are applying.
Registrations accepted after the February deadline will be assessed after those received during the Priority Registration period per the district registration policies.