End of Year Wrap-Up
From Monday, June 22 to Wednesday June 24, 2020, students will return to campus during their cohort’s scheduled time slot to…
- Clear out their locker(s)
- Return their textbooks
- Return their Library books
- Collect their school Yearbook (available for purchase via School Cash Online until June 15th)
- Collect their cap, gown, and Class of 2020 photo (grade 12’s only)
How Will This Work?
All students will follow Health & Safety procedures to safely complete their end of year tasks. Please take note of the following steps:
- ENTER THE BUILDING: Students will enter through the main entrance next to the office in the North Building where they will receive hand sanitizer and proceed to the handwashing stations.
- CLEAN OUT YOUR LOCKER: Students with lockers in the North Building will proceed to their lockers for clean-out. Students with lockers in the South Building will proceed to the Gallery where they will pick up their locker contents (in bags labelled with their names).
- PROCEED TO THE NORTH CAFETERIA: Only the hallway entrance to the cafeteria is open. Do not exit the building (you will have to re-enter by the office again and wash your hands again). If there is a line, maintain 2m distance.
- BOOK RETURN: Return any textbooks or Library books from home or from your locker to the appropriate tables/bins.
- YEARBOOK DISTRIBUTION: If you ordered a school yearbook, proceed to the distribution station. Remember to bring your GoCard or picture ID to claim your yearbook. Students may NOT pick up yearbooks for friends or other family members. **You can still order a yearbook by June 15th via School Cash Online.
- GRAD MEMORABILIA: Grads will proceed to the distribution station to pick up their grad cap, grad gown, and the photo of the Class of 2020.
*If you are personally unable to attend during your scheduled shift, please contact Mr. Scaligine to make alternate arrangements.
|Monday June 22||Grade 8
|Tuesday June 23||Grade 10
|Wednesday June 24||Grade 12