Satisfaction Surveys 2020/2021
The Burnaby School District is currently participating in the 2021 Ministry of Education Electronic Anonymous Satisfaction Survey in cooperation with all other school districts throughout the Province.
The survey is open to GRADE 10 STUDENTS, GRADE 12 STUDENTS, AND THEIR PARENTS/GUARDIANS.
These participants can complete the Internet Electronic Anonymous Surveys any time between now and April 30th, 11:59 PM, providing immediate satisfaction level results to the school and the district.
THE SURVEY WILL CLOSE APRIL 30, 2021 AT 11:59 PM.
To complete the survey:
- Go to any computer that has an up-to-date internet browser access at home, work, or school. Go to www.bced.gov.bc.ca/sat_survey/access.htm
|PARENTS:||GRADE 10 & 12 STUDENTS|
- Complete the survey by clicking on the “radio buttons” for each question. Move to the next set of questions by clicking on NEXT in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- When you are finished the survey you will get a message “Thank you for sharing your views”.
- If you feel you made a mistake, repeat the procedure above.
- Once complete, your school will have the results immediately.
If you have any questions or you would like to see the results for the District or your school, please contact Mr. L. Scaligine, Vice-Principal Burnaby North Secondary School at Laurent.Scaligine@burnabyschools.ca
Thank you for participating!
@Burnaby North Secondary